Welcome to the Texas Center for Urology
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic prostatic surgery
- CyberKnife robotic radiation treatment
- Laser and nonsurgical office treatment of enlarged prostate
- Outpatient minimally invasive treatment for stress urinary incontinence
- Bladder pacemaker placement for treatment of overactive bladder
Our physicians are members of the American Urology Association, Texas Urology Association, American Osteopathic Association, and are Fellows of the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons.